Erm.... I think I might just be feeling Imbolc :)
Look what just popped out!...
1) Weigh up all you have.
2) Get real about what you can do, with what you have and where you are.
3) Bless what you have, and honour the creative alchemical process you are about to go through.
4) Start slowly, take a deep breath in and smell the flour, allow yourself to express whatever that experience sparks in you.
5) Rise up to the call of yeastoday.
6) Take a deep breath in, and as you breathe out apply your intention through your kneed - aligned for the highest good of all only.
7) Now trust that your daily bread is all well in your hands, that you know exactly what to do to make it rise.
8) Feel the chaos in creation, the pressure, the mixing up, the mess, allow yourself to get deep into it, enjoy getting your hands REALLY dirty.
9) Now clear the sticky mess of the past from your hands - gently. Analysing closely for any hangers on, and release - knowing that it's all just part of the journey.
10) Transfer your first process to a container, and place it in an incubator.
11) Set your intention of alchemy through heat and time.
12) Go and do something else, trusting the incubator knows exactly what to do (No peeking now - unless you want it to flop?).
13) Come back at the allotted time, and remove your first process from the incubator, seeing the transformation and allowing it time to stand, cool off and set. Go slowly, take a deep breath and...
14) Enjoy the aroma of your brand new transformation. Savour the moment.
15) Decorate with a generous, loving portion of Gentle sprinkles.
16) Share your creation with the ones you love, feel the deep inner nurturing in share
17) Next time throw away the recipe book and get creative, think outside the book, knowing you have all this within.
Want more bread?
Author of The Award Winning Transformational Truth of Tarot -
order your signed copy @ http://www.transcendentaltemple.co.uk
Join the group for free Tarot inspiration at -
For getting off the computer and meeting up -
For Courses http://www.initiationworkshops.co.uk
For sessions http://transcendentaltemple.co.uk/
For Twitter: transcendenttif
Submit Your Own Article