It's vital to understand that angels and devils exist and are always hard at work around us. This fact is no cause for fear, for while their subtle bodies are invisible, their activities are not. The forces of good and evil can easily be seen working their ways in and through human beings; for it is within us that these levels of light and darkness mold life on earth in their image.
Angelic forces are for you in every sense of the word. They are for your physical health, emotional happiness, mental development, and entrance into their own eternal, light-filled realm. Devils want you to think that those forces they wield are also for you. But these dark forces are always against you because devils, by their very nature, are against everything -- including themselves!
Your protection from devils and their dark, deceptive ways is within your ability to recognize them as devils. This specialized power of perception comes to you first in the form of an intuitive recognition: a blend of insight and past experience. Now let's see how to call upon and consciously cultivate this important new power.
Learn to look for signs of the devil at work by staying alert and awake to where it is that devils most commonly like to delight themselves. Then, when suspecting the presence of these dark forces at work -- regardless of where, or in whom you catch such a glimpse, work to meet these moments without fear, righteousness, or condemnation. Your action works just like a celestial beacon, attracting higher angelic forces to your side. And since angels have complete authority over devils, not only is your complete safety assured, but so is the growth of your spiritual strength. Why? Because each time you stand up to the devil in this way, it becomes increasingly clear to you that the only power darkness has is in the absence of the Light.
Following are 5 Ways to Recognize the Works of the Devil:
1. Angels hate nothing, not even devils. Devils despise angels most of all, because the existence of angels proves the devil's own nothingness to himself.
2. Angels are rewarded by their acts of self-sacrifice. Devils are punished by their intention to be selfish.
3. Angels endure. Devils lash out.
4. Angels never try to impress other Angels with their light because they know, however bright it may be, it isn't their own. Devils delight in fanning their own flames so that they can see how many other devils they can attract with their false light.
5. Angels have no fear of any dark place. Devils tremble in the Light and the dark.
Submit Your Own Article